An Innovative Company
SCG works with Developers, Engineers, Planners, Regulators and Builders to create the treatment system needed to meet project-specific requirements. We accommodate sustainable building practices, with low life cycle costs. Our systems are often located in beautiful and environmentally sensitive areas, where effective wastewater systems, that meet or exceed regulatory requirements, are critical. SCG is conscientious of protecting our water resources, environmental stewardship, and sustainable development.
Start Up Assistance
High altitudes, cold climates, seasonal fluctuations, and remote access are conditions often addressed by SCG's wastewater systems. We have provided quality products for a variety of system types, both standard and advanced treatment.
What We Do
SCG provides a variety of product support services.
• Design Assistance - planning, plan review, system layout, permitting and cost estimate.
• Construction Support - pre-bid assistance, product submittals, construction visits and warranty assistance.
• Operation and Maintenance Support - system start-up, operator training, technical support, performance data review and remote telemetry access.
• Training - workshops for engineers, installers, regulators, operators, stakeholder presentations, end-user education and conference presentations.
" I have always been concerned about protecting our water resources. SCG provides quality products and services to create reliable and sustainable wastewater treatment systems. Our goal is to protect the environment, while economically addressing the needs of the project. SCG is dedicated to improving the performance of decentralized wastewater systems."
- Roger Shafer, P.E., President, SCG
Colorado Professionals in Onsite Wastewater
Colorado Environmental Health Association
Colorado Rural Water Association
New Mexico Rural Water Association
Wyoming Rural Water Association
Rocky Mountain Water Environment Association
American Water Works Association - Rocky Mountain Section